PAAB’s 2017 National Workshop
15 November | 2017 | Crowne Plaza | Montréal
17 November | 2017| International Plaza | Toronto
New Code Format, New Opportunities to Improve Submission and Approval Success
- 2018 New Code and Improved Design: Hear why the Code was revised to improve submission and approval timelines for single and complex campaigns.
- Balance is key: Apply Fair Balance compliantly across your simple and complex communications. Understand how to visually present information to help overcome format objections.
- From email to Virtual Reality. Embrace DigitALL: Exploration into digital campaigns across web platforms, formatting of emails, SEO and SEM retargeting for HCP’s.
PAAB’s 2017 national workshop will cover the 2018 code revision. Join us on November 15 in Montreal to ensure your 2018 brand plans benefit from this revision, that was designed to help improve submission and approval timelines for single and complex campaigns.
With over 400 people attending in 2016, and over 2 hours of dedicated networking time, PAAB’s training has become the must attend event for anyone involved in Canadian healthcare communications.
2017 highlights include:
- Health Canada update on HCP communications – will your 2018 campaign be impacted?
- New code, be part of the reveal for the revised Code format: Discover the added functionalities and learn how you can get the most out of this innovative update.
- Keynote, Global to local - learn how one of Canada's largest brands took global promotional assets and overcame internal challenges to adhere to the PAAB code in record time. And, how PAAB impacts a product’s market value.
- As well as the above keynote talks, PAAB reviewers will provide fresh insight on: digital hcp engagement, patient engagement, linking campaigns, fair balance, evidence, escalations and more.
PMCQ have secured an additional 5% discount for its members. Just type ‘PMCQ’ into the discount code box when you register to receive the extra 5% discount.
Learn more by visiting the website: CLICK HERE